Casper pumpkin is a holiday favorite for carving or painting, thanks to its ghostly white skin. The 8-12" pumpkins weigh in at 10-20 pounds, and have thick orange flesh that is sweet and tasty for baking. These seeds for planting in your family vegetable garden will help secure your family's food needs. Each seed packet includes instructions with germination time, temperature, light needs, seed saving, and other details for successful growing to help a beginner or novice get started growing their own flowers, herbs, and vegetables.
- Prized Decorating Pumpkin - Give your Jack O’Lanterns a ghostly glow with this spooky carving pumpkin. The white, smooth flesh is also handsome displayed as-is, or can be a fun blank canvas for painting.
- Delicious Pie Pumpkin - Casper pumpkins also double as a culinary gourd, with seeds you can roast and thick orange flesh that has a sweet flavor. Mature pumpkins reach 8-12” at 10-20 pounds each.
- Grow Now or Later - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds - Safe, non-hybrid proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.