Survival Garden Seeds Hot Pepper Collection includes Habanero pepper, Cayenne pepper, Jalapeno pepper, and Serrano peppers. This mix of spicy peppers will take your salsa to the next level. Great for stir fries and all sorts of delicious foods. These peppers are great fresh, canned or dried for long term storage.
- Popular Hot Peppers - Habanero pepper, Red Cayenne pepper, Jalapeno pepper, and Serrano peppers are favorites for home gardeners for their spicy kick. They are known to be reliable, abundant producers and are easy to grow outdoors in summer's hot weather.
- Stunning Flavor - Drop some of these spicy peppers into your salsa to take it from mild to fire-hot. Great for stir-fries and all sorts of delicious foods. These peppers are great fresh, canned or dried for long-term storage.
- Grow Now or Later - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds - Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Serrano Pepper is your ticket to maximum flavor and perfect spiciness. These small peppers are a must-have for Mexican dishes and salsa.
Jalapeño Pepper is a must-have for every home vegetable garden. These beautiful glossy peppers can be picked green or red, depending on preference. Makes a great addition to food whether sliced fresh or pickled or canned. Can also be dried and preserved as chipotles.
Cayenne Pepper is the classic hot pepper! These little guys add a delicious heat to your dishes, whether eaten fresh or dried and saved for later. These seeds for planting in your family vegetable garden will help secure your family's food needs. Each seed pack includes instructions with germination time, temperature, light needs,
Habaneros are some of the hottest peppers used in cooking today, but they also have a delicious fruity flavor that pairs well with Caribbean and Latin dishes.