Survival Garden Seeds Marconi Red Pepper is a classic Italian red pepper, excellent for sauces and for canning. These long sweet tapered peppers are a gardener's delight and do well in containers or in the ground.
- Sweet Red Pepper - Marconi Red is a sweet Italian red pepper with thin skin and a long tapered body. These 6-8" long red peppers are delicious eaten raw or cooked in a variety of sauces and dishes.
- Prolific Producers - Marconi Red pepper plants grow 2.5 feet tall. They will continue to produce as long as they are harvested regularly.
- Food Security for Your Family - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds - Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
These seeds for planting in your family vegetable garden will help secure your family's food needs. Each package includes instructions for successful growing to help even a beginner gardener get started.