Crackerjack Marigolds make a great companion plant to tomatoes and cabbages, making them the perfect staple for planting and growing in your family vegetable garden.
- Companion Planting - Add some Crackerjack marigolds to your garden and watch your tomatoes and cabbages thrive. Marigolds have long been used as a natural companion plant to aid in the garden.
- Edible and Beautiful - Cracker Jack marigolds have showy double blooms that add some color to the garden and your plate. The petals have a slight spiciness to them and are a fun edible flower to add to your garden.
- Grow Now or Later- Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds- Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
These seeds for planting in your family vegetable garden will help secure your family's food needs. Each package includes instructions for successful growing to help even a beginner gardener get started.