Survival Garden Seeds Mary Washington Asparagus seeds are an investment in the future. These delicious spears will feed your family for years, maybe even decades to come.
- Springtime Favorite - Mary Washington produces thick, straight green stalks with a hint of purple at the spear. They're a delight to harvest and eat fresh.
- Long Lasting Perennial - Asparagus takes up to 3 years from seed to produce stalks, but will last for decades after becoming established.
- Food Security for Your Family - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds - Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
This pack of seeds for planting in your family vegetable garden will help secure your family's food needs. Packets include instructions for successful growing to help even a beginner gardener get started.