- Grow Your Own Herb Garden - An assortment of must-have culinary and medicinal herbs. Genovese Basil, Cilantro, Spearmint, Lavender, and Parsley are versatile in a variety of culinary uses and easy for beginner gardeners to plant and grow.
- Fresh Flavor Mix - Growing herbs indoors or outdoors is an excellent way to add some flavor and nutrients to your diet. Fresh picked herbs can also be dried or frozen for long term storage.
- Grow Now or Later - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds - Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Genovese Basil is the perfect pesto basil, with large tender dark green leaves. Perfect for planting in your outdoor herb garden or indoors or on a patio container garden. Easy to Grow for beginners.
Spearmint is one of the most popular plants in the mint family. It is grown for numerous culinary, cosmetic, and medicinal uses.
Lavender is an all-time favorite. The relaxing fragrance of these beautiful purple flowers is world-renowned. Every home herb garden should have a patch of aromatic, calming lavender.
Curled Parsley is your standard fancy curly parsley, used often as a garnish. It has a fresh flavor that is used as a palette cleanser in some cultures after a meal or between courses. Very nutritious and worthwhile herb for growing in your home vegetable garden.
Cilantro is a perfect herb seed for your garden. Performs best in cooler weather, as hot weather can cause it to become feathery and tasteless. In the summer months, plant some containers indoors for year-round fresh flavor in your salsa and stir-fries.
These seeds for planting in your family vegetable garden will help secure your family's food needs. Each seed pack includes instructions with germination time, temperature, light needs, seed saving, and other details for successful growing to help a beginner or novice get started growing their own flowers, herbs, and vegetables.