An assortment of seed packets for growing various sunflowers in your garden or yard.
- Assorted Colors & Sizes - This collection of seeds has 6 stunning varieties of sunflower to add beauty and color to your life. Plant Autumn Beauty, Dwarf Sungold, Lemon Queen, Chocolate Cherry, Black Russian, and Mexican sunflowers in your yard or garden
- Useful Sunflowers - The variety of blooms will be attractive to beneficial pollinators, including birds, bees, and butterflies - including monarchs! The flowers are beautiful oudoors, but also are prized as cut flowers. We've included edible flowers, as well as a dwarf variety that can be used in container gardening.
- Grow Now or Later - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds come in a beautiful paper pack with instructions for successful growing and germination alongside your vegetables. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds - Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Autumn Beauty sunflowers reach 5-8 feet tall. Each plant produces multiple 6" blooms with burgundy, yellow, orange, and crimson petals surrounding a dark brown eye.
Dwarf Sungold, also known as "Teddy Bear", grows only 2-3 feet tall and can be grown in containers. The orange flowers have a fuzzy, pom-pom appearance.
Lemon Queen is a branching sunflower that produces 8" blooms with deep brown centers and lemon-colored petals. The plants reach 5-7 feet tall.
Chocolate Cherry is a popular dark sunflower, with chocolate eyes bordered by deep burgundy petals. The plants produce very little pollen and reach 6-7 feet tall.
Black Russian is an oil-rich sunflower that is grown for bird seed and for producing oil for cooking and other household uses. These giant sunflowers reach 10 feet tall and produce mammoth 8 inch blooms.
Mexican Sunflower is not a true sunflower, but it is a bushy wildflower native to Mexico and the Southwestern US. It helps to build soil fertility and is especially attractive to the monarch butterfly.